Sunday, November 17, 2013

Being a Twin

Everyone always asks me "What is it like being a twin?" or "Do you like being a twin?"
My response is usually something along the lines of. "It isn't too different from any other sibling, were just best friends." Which is true on some levels. But it is so much more then that. I DO have a best friend for life, but I also couldn't even imagine my life without her in it. I know she can feel what I am feeling, and the same goes for me.

We share a passion for singing, and being creative. But we are for the most part, very different in the type of people we are. Even though we are so different, I still feel so close to her. Even if we spend a lot of time apart. As I have grown up I have realized how precious our relationship really is. We used to fight 24/7. But now that were grown we have so much more respect for one another.

She is such a giving, loving, and creative soul. I really wouldn't be who I am today without her. We are the same age, but sometimes I feel like she is my bigger sister and role model. Whenever I am down I can count on her to cheer me up and send me in the right direction.

I love you so much Joda!

No comments:

Post a Comment